Wednesday, February 09, 2005

you're hired!

i had my first ever interview for a job today, and i believe it turned out rather well. as i've mentioned before, becca and i are trying to get a job working at a christian camp this summer. i was pretty nervous today before hand. had no clue what kind of things they'd be asking me. after i got on the phone though, i relaxed and chatted with the interviewer for 55 minutes and 36 seconds. on my cell phone. ya. not too happy about that. he tried my dorm phone, but apparantly it is dysfunctional or something. so i had to talk during prime time. sorry mom and dad, had no other option. i don't want to see how many minutes i've talked this month. i wouldn't be surprised if i've used like 2,000.

okay, so back on track. it was a pretty good interview and he ended up unofficially offering me a job for the summer! yay for me! becca has her interview with them tomorrow or something. its pretty far away, though...indiana.

on other matters, i'm dying under stress and i really don't have time to be writing this blog. but hey, i always find a way to make time. amy and i snagged a spot in some random suite with four other girls. hopefully that won't be dramatic or anything. i've got two tests, one tomorrow that carrys over to friday and another on friday. frisbee game tomorrow. another phone interview. gosh, why am i boring you with this stuff when i'm need time to study anyway?

1 comment:

Wardo said...

Geez, a one hour cellphone interview. Your brain must have been microwaved. You know that's what they do, right?

Congratulations on the job. You sound like a good Christian.

Unlike me...I had to hand over my soul to get a video rental card.

-A