Wednesday, February 16, 2005

art show

i made my first solid "a" on a college paper! a 95. i am super psyched about it...finally! i actually didn't like it as much as some of my papers last semester (of which my highest was a 92)...prolly cuz it was a critical essay on literature. i'm not a big fan of analyzing stories and poems. such boring subjects. anyway, the only problem i had on it was mechanics. she made seven small marks on my entire six page paper...which wasn't really important things anyway, to me atleast. never been good at mechanics.

i spent the last three hours drawing cage drawings, once again. each one takes me forever. one more to go...but it has to be in pen. crappit. that means i can't mess up. haven't even started on my nine hour drawing yet or my english paper. it is gonna be one busy weekend.

i'm thinking about submitting some of my photography into an art show. its just a small one in the honors building, but i figured it might be fun. theres a bunch i'd like to submit, but i can only do three. some of the pics i'm looking at are ones that i've posted before from aruba (november 22) and paris (went in december, but pics are january 5). the problem is that they are all digital, so i have to get them printed and matted. hmmm...could get a little pricey.

one of the camps officially offered me a job today! its the one that is in indiana, so its pretty far away...plus i'm not really sure what kind of activities they do. i haven't gotten the paperwork yet, but when i do, i have to get it back within ten days. the problem is that i won't even hear from the other camps by then. so i've got to either decide without having any other options, or i've got to turn it down and hope that one of the other ones offer me a job. great.

wednesdays are wonderful for these reasons: ruf and alias! gotta love 'em both! in order for me to participate in both tonight, i need to get some more work done. i've got a quiz to study for and some reading to catch up on so i'm not behind like i was last unit!

No comments: