Monday, February 07, 2005

sleepy syndrome

okay, i have a serious problem. it seems that no matter what time of day it is, if i crack open a book to study, i will fall asleep. due to this problem, i'm a little behind on reading. a few chapters behind, in fact. in a few classes. considering i have two tests this week in those classes in which i have failed to read the text, i need to get on top of it.

my attempt today failed quite miserably. five pages knocked me out for a good two and a half hours. no joke. at this rate, if i read all i'm supposed to read, i'll be asleep for the rest of the week. but it was such a wonderful, blissful nap. i'm convinced i have sleepy syndrome, which breaks out when i get close to a textbook. crappit. this can't be good for studying.

anyway, i've posted pictures from the retreat. sorry they're not very high quality...i need to change the settings or something. kait, theres one in there just for you. another thing, i think the hot/cold cabin temerature thing did me in. i'm feeling a little bit of a bug coming on. not good.

4 comments:

Wino McHackenpuke said...

Do you want me to diagnose your problem, little lady? You're blonde!

*falls on the floor laughing hysterically!*

But seriously, you're hot. Call me. Or check my blog - everyone else does. *wink*

Jeannine said...

what does my hair color have to do with me being able to read and not fall asleep? isn't the stereotypical blonde "dumb" or giddy all the time? i think you aren't using this phrase in the right context...kinda like how in anchorman, he always says "when in rome..." ya. that would best describe it.

Wino McHackenpuke said...

I didn't mean to offend you, Jeannine - I was just kidding.

In fact, if you've checked out my blog, you may have noticed that I have a story/article titled "Procrastination and its Ramifications," in which I too describe how my attempts to read are often delayed by sleep.

Oh, and I've yet to see Anchorman, so your reference is lost on me.

Jeannine said...

no offense taken. you'd know what i mean if you saw the movie...although i'm not a huge fan.