Tuesday, October 12, 2004

in a blah mood

i hate those "blah" kinda moods. you know, the days where you just kinda go through the motions and don't really pay attention to whats going on. that was me today.

chem lab wasn't too miserable today...in fact, we got out an hour and fifteen minutes early. my lab partner and i used that extra time to finish up our lab, although we didn't get to finish. after sociology, i waited around until 2 pm to eat lunch because luke ditched me and ate already. that stinker. anyway, after lunch i continued working on my homework...my english and sociology papers actually. they're going along quite smoothly, though it would be nice if someone would read over my english paper, which is due tomorrow, and edit it for me...i want to make another good grade.


i also went downtown with a few girls from ruf to a "bead bungalow" type shop and made a red and black necklace to wear on saturday. i definitely prefer the bead bungalow, though. the lady in this store was just too demanding and somewhat rude.

we had a "tailgate" dinner tonight for homecoming week. yummy bbq ribs and ranch fried chicken. anna and i got drenched in the freak downpour...we were lucky enough to find shelter back in the dining hall and snag a ride back to our dorms from martin. white t-shirts are never good when wet.


the withdrawal deadline is friday. i'm not planning on dropping anything, but i would like to drop chemistry...too bad i need it. i've failed one test and i'm worried that if i fail again, i won't pass the class. wouldn't that suck to lose HOPE my first semester in college? oh man....Lord help me grasp understanding of this torturous class.

No comments: