Friday, October 15, 2004

back on

i've been banned from the internet by my computer for two days. that was rough. anyway, i spent about an hour and a half trying to sort out my computer troubles. i had to call up the computer tech people and the guy was talking to me like...well, i don't know what like, but he kept telling me to read the numbers of some yellow sticker on my modem plug-in thingie and there was no sticker...turns out he didn't realize that he was reading me directions for a different dorm. ha. so i'm not completely computer illiterate. i downloaded some spyware crap onto my computer, which i prolly needed anyway, but my internet didn't work until i finally decided to restart my computer. it makes me wonder if that’s all i had to do in the first place. anyone out there know? next time, i'll try rebooting first.

so onto more interesting things, i played some v-ball with colette, joanna, caroline, and random guys yesterday afternoon before playing another game of ultimate with the dominating deuces. okay, we didn't do too well, but its all good. i had just finished eating my dinner, ending with two scoops of ice cream no doubt, before trying to chase down guys that can jump higher than me anyway. i had a cramp in my side...but i got over it. we were a little late in getting movie night started last night...ben couldn't even stay because he had work again. i think we're gonna end up moving it to tuesdays or something. we finished basic around 12:30 am and i didn't get into bed until about 1:30, so i skipped stat this morning. that makes my third skip. this afternoon is yet another game of ultimate with ruf and then we have farm night! yay! no one really knows what that means, but hopefully it will be good and worthwhile. its cold and windy, though, so i'm gonna have to make sure i wear a few layers tonight.

well, i think i'm gonna stick with chemistry...no dropping for me. sigh. i wish i could. my third exam is on thursday, so i really really have to pass this exam because i have no other alternative but failure now. so, besides the game tomorrow, i believe studying is what my weekend will consist of. and english journals. i should get some work done before i goof off for the rest of the day.

No comments: