Wednesday, December 08, 2004

no more

i'm on the verge of being finished and it feels wonderful. i decided that sleep would be more useful last night rather than unconscious skimming over my old stat notes over and over again and not retaining any new information. i've prolly averaged about 6 hours of sleep this week, which means my energy tank is runnin low. since this final test was between life and death of me, (meaning it would decide between an A and a B...an A needs to balance out my poor performance in chemistry) it was quite nerve racking. i ended up scoring just high enough to squeak out an A, but hey, in college, a 100 is the same as a 90.

so theres no more. no more papers to write, that is. well, english. i finally finished about 30 mins before it was due. yay for me. spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and working out at ramsey. those rowing machines hurt my hands. oh well. i'll be buff and strong now.

we're singing christmas songs at ruf tonight! yay!

No comments: