Monday, December 13, 2004

my brain seems to think its already vacation...

which makes it extremely difficult to force myself to study. i should be studying for my chemistry exam because i'm deathly afraid of it. maybe thats why i'm not studying for it. i've gotten a bit done for english, though. spent all morning skimming over the essays we've read throughout the semester and highlighting the pathos, ethos, and logos appeals to facilitate finding them when my brain is off on christmas vacation already. sociology, aleady all studied up for it. i'll prolly do a bit more before the exam tomorrow.

well, my first exam is in about two hours. in-class english essay. yikes. hopefully i can just regurgitate what i wrote for my journals to make it easier for me. i'm sure i can find some way to mold it to fit the criteria of one of the ten options. meanwhile, i'm frantically reading past essays and highlighting like mad. i think i've over used the flouresent pink and yellow because now every part of my book is drenched in color. not too helpful. oh well. reading over some of these essays that we did at the beginning of the year, it seems like i just read the words last week. has the semseter really gone by that fast? crazy.

still don't have toothpaste and what not for this week. gonna have to mooch some off megan or something until we get time to make a run to the store. i have to admit that itunes has not helped with my cas of procrastination. i've been spending the last day re-naming the defaults "track 1, track 2...etc" that show up when i rip songs back off my old burned cds. time consuming. such a slacker.


No comments: