Monday, November 01, 2004

when does the work end?

once again trying to play catch up on all the work i blew off over the weekend. actually, it really isn't that bad. i just need to look over some essays so i can get a better start on my in-class essay for english, which is all this week. i also had two pre-labs to do and a sociology test to study for. sadly, i had to miss discipleship. darn. anyway, at least i got my pre-labs done and some studying in.

my mom called me today to complain that she didn't get to see me on tv and everyone else was calling to tell her about it. i should have called anna, too, so she could have seen it. oh well. its exciting, though!

i have to go up to north campus tomorrow to check on my french advance placement exam that i took on wednesday. i'm crossing my fingers that i'll be able to exempt for next semester and the rest of my college career. the therories of crime and deviance are calling to me...must study for that exam. noooooo....

No comments: