Tuesday, November 16, 2004

red eyed and sleepless

five hours of sleep last night. i saw 2:30 am for the second time on a college school night (the first was, of course, right before my third chem exam). the thing is, its not that i was up so late, its the 7:30 wake up for an 8 am lab and class until 12:15 pm. i know some of you kids have your chins on the floor because you can survive a whole week with a total of maybe 20 hours...but i can't. i'm telling you, 8 hours is the minimum for me to function smoothly the next day. and i havn't been getting that either since i've been here....which is why i'm dysfunctional. oh its all making sense now. but i've managed to keep up my work...until now because i'm typing this blog. but i've squeezed three more hours of studying in (total of 15 hours), as well as some brainstorming for my english paper rough draft, which is due tomorrow.

so i'm going crazy, right? trying to get all my major things outta the way. we now have to write up our formal lab reports for the self-directed lab today. crumbs.

anyway, so my mom called today to let me know that she had sent a card to me in the mail and it said i moved...which i didn't...wierd. she sent it again...which means that my fourth card is on its way! yay! my daddy is coming up to see me on thursday after he winterizes the boat :). he's enjoying warm weather in costa rica right now. i'm so jealous. so my mom says that he's going to aruba on friday. so i get to thinking...hmmmmmm....it would be really nice to spastically jump on a plane and fly to aruba for the weekend. the problemo is that i have an english paper due monday, and i was planning to do it over the weekend. i could do it on the plane, right? nah...but perhaps i could. darn it. i've got to write up that formal lab report too. *sigh* i don't think its possible. but wouldn't it be nice....

thinking of warmer weather and hating homework.

1 comment:

Colettie said...

you are one hard core study-er. hope all the hard work pays off and i hope you don't make yourself sick with all of the stress. this week will make next week even better - yay for the ptc. love ya