Tuesday, September 28, 2004

you're never really sick until you blow your nose

its true. at least on me it is. i've tested this hypothesis and its been proven true enough times that it should be added as a theory to the health textbooks. for three weeks i've resisted that sick feeling that has been creeping down the back of my throat and trying to ignore the headaches that have started up. i was doing a good job until i finally decided to blow my nose after i got back from the retreat this weekend. my nose was barely running, but i reached for a tissue to fix the problem. from that moment my health has been in a downward spiral. i constantly have a stuffy nose that decides to run at inopportune times. i always feel tired and my muscles have that achey sore feeling. i've been hacking up flem...let's just say that i'm not feeling good. it is as if when you finally decide to blow your nose, you're admitting to yourself that you are sick and your body just breaks down.

i've been cramming for my chem test, which is on thursday. it is so hard to study when you have so many things on your mind. its been a stressful week and my missing cell phone is just killing me. arg. where oh where did you go? well, back to studying...it is not a good week.

No comments: