Friday, September 10, 2004

The best part...

you know, i was thinking. everyone loves three day weekends, but the best part of that extra long weekend is that you only have four days of school. double bonus. how awesome is that?

right now, pretty much all my time is being consumed by an english paper. i think i need to have more of an "angle", as my professor puts it. he wants our papers to have an argument. i definately need to develop one. so i'm writing about my most recent trip to the beach. wow. let me just tell you that it is an interesting story. perhaps i'll post it on here when it is a finished work.

anyway, big plans for the weekend. although I have a bazillion things to do before monday, i'm feeling rather lazy and will ignore it. its nice to believe that if you ignore things long enough, they'll magically disappear. i wish it were the truth. thats gonna come back to bite me in the butt. so i'm leaving this afternoon right after my 1:45 class. gotta sprint to that beautiful blue bug of my roommate so she can take me and colette to tech. yes, i know. the forbidden yellow jacket hive. but i figure since my other half is part of the swarm that lives there, i might be forgiven for my betrayal. after a night on the futon, my sister's roommates and I are heading out to the lake. waterskiing! i am so pumped. the weather is supposed to be awesome. my parents aren't willing to drive "an hour and a half" out of the way to drop me back off in athens, so i have to make the trek all the way to the ptc. wonderful. oh well. i'll get to see my church crew sunday. then i get to drive two hours again sunday afternoon.

next time i write i'll hopefully be a lot more bronze :). cheers to the weekend!!

No comments: