Sunday, October 09, 2005

happy and crappy 32

this week's happy...yay for:
  • a's on art history midterms!
  • road trips
  • going to the ut game!
  • great seats
  • amazing returns for touchdowns
  • winning
  • killing time i don't have to kill with a keyboard

this week's crappy...nay for:

  • stress
  • art history papers that seem like they will never go away
  • my professor not returning the 4th page of my research paper
  • too many things to do
  • paintings that take forever and end up not even being good
  • cancelled flag football games
  • rainy drives
  • cold weather
  • not seeing my camp buddies at the game
  • my phone running out of batteries
  • my camera running out of batteries
  • smelley fans in front of me
  • g-pops not doing well
  • colettie getting into a car wreck :(
  • killing time i don't have to kill with a keyboard

note: everything in the happy section that relates to the ut game gets multiplied by 10...it made the week that much better.

No comments: