Saturday, May 14, 2005

the grade report:

can i get a drumroll please?

bdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd....

and now, announcing my final averages:
  • geology: a
  • english: a
  • political science: a
  • drawing: a
  • history of the built environment: a

i can't believe it. i did it!! a 4.0 for the semester! by the hair on my chinny chin chin did i pull off an "a" in poli sci and history. i went into both of those exams with an 89 in the class. drawing is a whole different story...seeing as its so subjective and he had me sitting at a b+ at midterm. i had no clue what i'd end up with. that feels so much better than that horseshoe that tainted my gpa last semester. but lets not talk about it.

now that grades are secured, it finally feels like i'm done. no more worries about whether or not i've finished all my homework...its over and i'm fully aware that summer is here.

we spent two days basking in the gorgeous sunshine and skiing over water that was as smooth as glass. it was perfect. i even got to wakeboard again...i say that because we don't own one, but someone brought one up. anyway, yesterday morning becca and i headed out to shop for things we need for camp. i was dropping money like it was hot...left and right. well, i hadn't shopped in awhile, so i got a few things i had been needing as well. oh, i got a haircut. so far, i'm digging it.

thats pretty much what life has been like for the past few days. this afternoon my best friend's (anna) sister is getting married...so i get to get all dressed up later.

i'm still trying to decide what i'm going to do about this blog over the summer. i know i'm hardly going to have any time to write, even though i'll have tons to write, as well as pictures to post. well, if you'd like to write me, my mailing address is on my facebook profile. if you don't have my facebook profile, then don't worry about it.

No comments: