Tuesday, March 08, 2005

spring break plans?

i'm out of socks. that alone is a signal that i need to get some laundry done...which is currently piling up so high in my hamper that its beginning to take the form of the leaning tower of pisa. the problem is, i don't want to do my laundry with three days remaining before spring break. i could hold out until the weekend...but i won't have any socks and thats no good. ah, i suppose i could do it tomorrow some time.

speaking of spring break, i've finally figured out what i'm doing for spring break. well, kinda. sunday, i'm planning on heading down to mouse mouth, florida with amy and some of her high school friends. its a ten hour drive or so...but it should be fun! we're staying in her friend's grandpa's condo, so its gonna be a cheapie trip...just what i ordered. we'll hang out and get a tan for a few days and i'll prolly fly out early so i can get back to athens in time for my geology field trip...oh the joys. hey, five points tacked onto my final grade makes it all worthwhile. so thats the plan...we'll see how it works out.

i had my portfolio review today with my drawing professor. i guess it went okay overall...he's given me a b+ for now. thats kinda disappointing because i spend so much time on all that jazz. i'm hoping that eventually he'll bump me up into the "a" quality. he's planning on making my drawing that i made earlier into a slide or something...which makes me excited because that means he really likes it. and he gives me a stinking b+.

No comments: