Monday, January 31, 2005

happy news

first of all, i want to wish gabby (my cousin) a happy 19th birthday! dude, goobs, we are getting so OLD. last year in the teens...greater responsibility is fast approaching.

other happy news includes jon and marla (quite possibly some of my favoritist people in the world!) expecting another baby in august! i am so very excited for them.

my english paper was pushed back to monday! the only problem is that i'm leaving friday afternoon for the ruf retreat and won't get back until just in time for the superbowl...which will last late into the night. in other words, i still have to finish my paper thursday night. but hey, my professor did cancel class on friday, so i can't really complain.

so thats about all the personal happy news for today. sorry if you can't relate to any of those...but hey, birthdays and babies are always something to be excited about.

the last patches of ice are dwindling away...thats prolly the only winterish weather we'll get this season. its supposed to be up to 60 again by the end of the week. once again, i'm procrastinating, so i'd best get back to my paper.

No comments: