Friday, January 04, 2008

missing years

i'm afraid i've failed over the past couple of years to document my college life. freshman year i had this idea that i'd provide weekly or even daily updates on my journey through college...i'm not quite sure how much insight i believed i would have over the four years my test run as an independent would provide. i seemed more interested in having something to look back over, stories to laugh about that years from now i would never remember. those are the kind of things i've lost over the past couple of years by not blogging. in ways, its disappointing. i've had a few (and i stress few) people comment to me over the past few months about how they used to enjoy reading my blog.

i hope i could do those few people a favor by taking time out of my facebooking addiction, or evening hours tweaking my projects, or other small bits of time to produce an interesting story or thought every week. maybe people might still be interested to hear what is relevant or exciting in my life. after all, this little blog did play a major role in meeting my future husband :). i should treat it a little more lovingly.

No comments: