Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the blogging resolution

if my life only consisted of what was written on my blog, it would be proof that i didn't have much of one (be that a blog or a life). according to my blog, all i've done in the past six months or so is get a speeding ticket, get locked in a bathroom, and drawn a bunch of random things.

its a relief that i'm not required to record my life's events, though they do tend to disappear from my memories when i don't. i guess that was my intention when i began this blog back when college was a fresh beginning. i wanted to keep track of all the funny moments, random trips, and perhaps any insightful thoughts i had...though those are quite rare.

last semester, i figured it would be mundane to write about things that were going on because it felt like all i did was work in the studio. but thinking back now, plenty happened that was interesting...but eventually i won't be able to remember much about it at all. so i'm using this post to say that i need to be better at posting...for me and my future faulty memory a few years down the road and for all those who wish to keep up with the happenings in my life. not that there are many of you out there.

anyway, i guess you can say its like a new years resoultion a few months late...or maybe a valentine's day resolution that is not really associated with love or romance whatsoever.

so here's to being a better blogger...but you know resolutions are hard to keep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

J-neen,

Bradley told me to tell you ... "hey."