Sunday, February 26, 2006

what to put in the portfolio...

so i'm applying to get into interior design on friday, which includes turning in a portfolio. i'm trying to decide what to put in my portfolio and am having a rather difficult time narrowing things down. i've decided to post the works i'm considering to see if anyone has any suggestions. i need to include about 8-10 strong pieces and am trying to make sure i have some variety. we can include photography, so i'm thinking about putting one of the following in. anyway, if anyone would like to give me advice on which ones to include, feel free to express them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across this... but I took photography in undergrad, so I love it. I like "stadium" and "canopy" the best. They stand out and show that you have an eye for catching the extraordinary moment.