Monday, January 16, 2006

closed for mlk

i love holidays. its really nice to get a day off when we're only a week into the semester so that we have time to exchange gifts or whatever it is we do on mlk. but, of course, on the day that everything is closed i have to wake up with my eyes almost swollen shut.

i felt it coming on all day yesterday. i had that "almost" headache feeling, my glands were swollen, and i felt exhausted. aside from all that, i don't feel sick at all (as in my throat not hurting and my sinuses clear). but even so, just one look at my baggy, puffy eyes made me want to get to the health center asap. but its mlk. the one rare instance where i would like to go to the health center, it has to be closed. i guess i'll just have to wait and see what its like tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Aww... I hope you're okay. Do you need me to bring you some medicine? And yes, it's 3:25 in the morning. ;)

Jeannine said...

if bringing medicine involves you coming to see me here in athens, then yes :)

Jonathan said...

your template's so much cooler than mine :(

I posted.