Friday, November 25, 2005

what happened this november?

i don't think i've ever neglected my blog this much. for those of you who are disappointed in my failure to provide daily entertainment, i apoligize.

thank goodness for thanksgiving break. the past two weeks have been crammed with finals and projects and communicating and...well, procrastinating. thats basically my excuse for not posting. but, for the most part, my classes are winding down and the last two weeks of school should be reasonably easy.

so heres a general update on whats been going on, starting with my last actual post:

  • november 4-6: spent the weekend with jonathan. we went to a civil war reenactment, saw wallace and gromit (funny funny), went to church, and ate dinner with my parents.
  • november 7: won our flag football game by something ridiculous like 32-0
  • november 9: test
  • november 10: test, lost the flag football game when the other team scored a touchdown in a scoreless game in the last 3 minutes
  • november 12: disappointment all over the place (i.e. auburn)
  • november 15: turned in my research paper rough draft
  • november 16-17: a test and a final
  • november 18: date in the atl with jonathan, his sister and brother-in-law, and his brother jeff and my sister becca. we went to cafe istanbul, a turkish place complete with belly dancers and people smoking some kind of tobacco stuff.
  • november 19: saw harry potter with jonathan
  • november 20: church and chill time before heading back to athens
  • november 22: finally turned in my research paper and took my interior design final...i actually only went to one class in two days. it was also jonathan's birthday! he picked me up and spent the evening with his wonderful family.
  • november 23: flew to pennsylvania to spend the holiday with my family...visited my g-pops in the hospice.
  • november 24: stuffed my face...need i say more?
  • november 25: got a little christmas shopping done, of course! 1 month 'til christmas!

whew. a lot has been going on, but thats it in a nutshell. i'm hoping that with two of my classes pretty much being over, i'll have plenty of time to post. i'll have to post a few pictures of the past month as well...but that will be when i'm on my own computer.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Thank you for being part of my november. You're wonderful.